After an adventure in living and blogging overseas, I'm excited to make blogging a regular part of life again!  Much has changed since that foray into internet processing: marriage, (puppy) motherhood, and an (almost) masters degree.

First, a bit about me.  I love dark chocolate, pasta with bolognese, a bold red wine, snuggles from my puppy, and basking in sunshine.  I read more fiction than textbooks, love catching Mr. S&S in a goofy mood, and hate doing dishes.  After learning the importance of mindful presence and thankfulness, I was re-energized to write and reflect on life, relationships, and, well, food.

So here we go- I'm excited to share this process with you, and please share back through comments and emails!



Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Search This Blog