Where has my brain been lately?  On Nashville.  Not the TV show {well, mostly not the TV show}, but moving there!  And on our fabulous new rental house and everything I'm going to be doing in it!!  Because I'm so distracted by it, I thought you might want to see a few pictures of it?  Here they are, if you'd like to see...


Our very own porch swing to welcome you!


The living room {above and below pics} with lots of windows and a fireplace!


Dining room {below}, which is an upgrade since we have a living dining combo currently...


Below are some kitchen pictures.  The windows and light just lift up my soul!  And the vintage stove is pretty cute {I'm assured that it actually works}



Washer and dryer peeking out!


Bedroom one...

Bathroom one {and only!}


And bedroom two!  We can't wait to have guests come stay with us.


A certain furry member of the family is super excited about having his own backyard!  And I am loving this patio...


So there's where my mind has been!  And anyone in Nashville have an extra door laying around that I could take?  Or know where to get one?


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Search This Blog