Today we're pretty far away from North Carolina: we're out visiting the brother-in-law in his adventurous state. I'll let you know if that Moose and I become friends (doesn't he know I have a Moose buddy at home?). And more pictures to come...
Home »
Popular Posts
-
Last night, in a Bachelor-fueled state of over-confidence, Sparkle & Stir was born. I awoke this morning to significant doubts, mu...
-
Y'ALL. I don't even know how to begin about these. They make me so irrationally happy. Photographing them was a journey of cu...
-
I might have mentioned that I'm in my last semester of graduate school for counseling. Graduation is near, thank goodness, but also nea...
-
Internet friends, meet my wonderful friend, Chris. {He's holding the latest in Italian hot sausage.} Chris is a fantastic fri...
-
I love how organized I am. Like how in my recipes folder I have saved three different banana bread recipes as "Go to banana br...
-
You know those tastes from your childhood? Not the perfect {velveeta} macaroni and cheese or homemade ice cream pie that your mother labore...
-
Bake healthy, eat yummy. Am I right? After a fabulous weekend of Pink Barre instructor training, I'm sore, happy, and hungry! B...
-
While I love the idea of a 3-in-1 avocado tool, a pancake squirter, a cherry-olive pitter, and a pineapple slicer, I just don't have t...
-
What someone likes in their granola bars probably says a lot about them. I like mine dried fruit free. And preferably with lots of c...
-
Tomorrow is Saturday, which means tomorrow you should have brunch. Or Sunday. Whichever weekend day is your brunch jam. Regardless o...


